We are always interested in meeting bright, passionate people who would like to work with us on exciting and challenging projects. We offer a diverse portfolio of work within a friendly collaborative environment, and support the professional development and career progression of junior engineers and graduates.
Fenton Holloway is part-owned by our employees, in the form of an Employee Owned Trust, giving people more involvement in the successful development of the company.
Graduate Structural Engineers – Bristol
We are currently seeking to recruit exceptional graduates who would like to join our vibrant Bristol office. You will have the opportunity to work on a wide range of interesting projects, taking early responsibility while supervised by experienced chartered engineers. We offer a competitive salary, support towards chartership, and good opportunities for career progression.
We would like to hear from you if you have:
– MEng in Civil / Structural Engineering or equivalent
– Strong technical and analytical skills
– A solid understanding of engineering principles and design codes
– Good interpersonal and communication skills
The ideal candidate will possess some skills in these areas:
– Experience using structural analysis software
– Competency with Excel (macro programming not essential but would be an advantage)
– Ability to use AutoCAD to work with and produce construction drawings
– Experience with Rhino and 3D modelling would be beneficial
To apply, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
We are constantly on the lookout for highly talented individuals who could bring something extra to our team. If you would like to be considered, please write to us and submit your CV to email@example.com